Hi! I’m Ranier Maningding
Few things in my life have been as consistent as my passion for writing. It’s been about a year since I started this wordpress account but believe it or not, I’ve actually been relationship blogging since I was 15. Yes, 15, aka freshman year in High School. I guess I’ve always had an eye (ear? brain? heart?) for this topic.
Random Facts about Me:
- 23 years old (Hooray for Aries babies!)
- I don’t smoke nor do I drink
- I’m an avid photographer who loves shooting peel apart film, 35mm and the occasional digital.
- I listen to a lot of music but my current favorites are: 1.) Sam Cooke 2.) Jamie Cullum 3.) Craig David
- I’m not a fan of reading but I try to stay up-to-date with economics, politics and communication based podcasts
- I have a 3 year old dog named Oso who I love with all my heart
- I’m Filipino, 1/16th Chinese, and 1/16th Spanish (but everyone thinks I look either Vietnamese or Chinese)
- My first girlfriend was in 6th grade and she was Mexican
- I’m a college student majoring in Communication Studies at San Francisco State University
Oh, and one more thing…
- I’m madly in love with my woman of 2 years. She’s the kind of woman that gives money to the Salvation Army guy outside Whole Foods, she’s a chemical engineering major so she studies hard (and works out harder,) she can rock a 1950′s style dress like no one I know with curves no one else has, when I cradle her radiant face in my hands her eyes pull me in like an anchor and when she kisses my neck I can feel the hairs around my body stand with excitement.